As 2018 winds down and we turn our attention to the new year, it’s time to take a look at colour trends on the horizon. This year’s collection runs from warm terra cottas to moody cool hues.
Unlike Pantone’s Living Coral pick, none of these nine paint colours are very bright, making them much more decor-friendly.
- Cavern Clay from Sherwin-Williams
2. Earthen Trail from Pratt & Lambert
3. Spice of Life from Dunn-Edwards
4. Pineapple Cream Granita from Clark & Kensington
5. Metropolitan from Benjamin Moore
6. Blueprint from Behr
7. Peacock Blue from Kelly-Moore
8. Garden Patch from Dutch Boy
9. Night Watch from PPG
Which colour is your favourite? What other colour do you think should be a contender for 2019 Colour of the Year?