The Saint Condos is a New Condo development by Minto located at Church St & Lombard St, Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at The Saint Condos According to CondoNow.com
1. Perfect Transit Score – Residents of The Saint Condos have the ultimate convenience of having TTC bus routes running right past the front door and express and 24-hour routes nearby. Streetcar routes also run nearby, all providing connections to the subway and getting riders into Union Station in less than 10 minutes.
2. Walker’s Paradise – The Saint Condos is located in the heart of Toronto’s vibrant downtown core and is surrounded by plenty of dining, shopping, and entertainment options that residents can enjoy. Errands at the grocery store, pharmacy, or bank can easily be completed by foot also.
3. Great Investment – Some of the city’s post-secondary institutions including, George Brown, Ryerson, and OCAD are all within close proximity to The Saint Condos, making it a great place for students searching for off-campus housing during the school year. The Financial District is located nearby, making this a perfect place for young professionals looking to live where they work also.
4. Parks and Beaches – Even though The Saint Condos is located in the heart of the downtown core, that doesn’t mean the area lacks natural green spaces. There are several nearby parks to enjoy. The city’s waterfront, Harbourfront, islands, and beaches are all easily accessible also.
5. Minto Group – For over six decades, Minto Group has been successfully building family homes and communities throughout North America and strive to create innovative, high-quality, and sustainable projects that are of great value and design for their buyers.